Join the HPA Team: We’re Hiring an Analyst!
HPA is a leading early stage investor. Our People First model leverages world-class operating expertise, a powerful business network, and venture capital to fuel startup success. As a result, our founders transform their businesses into industry leaders, our investors generate best in class returns, and our community experiences job creation and economic growth.
About the Role
We are looking for someone with a passion for entrepreneurship who embraces responsibility and thrives on cultivating meaningful relationships. A successful analyst at HPA will be an individual who is highly organized, process driven, and possesses strong technical acumen.
As an analyst at HPA, you’ll primarily be responsible for:
- Oversee Investment Data, Market Data, and Reports
- Drive Process Improvement and Efficiency for all HPA Data Related Activities
- Support Management of the Sourcing Pipeline
- Spearhead Member Investment Engagement
- Assist New Deal and Portfolio Companies as requested
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ year of post-college work experience
- Strong interest in early-stage companies and investing
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success driving efficiency via the utilization of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and someone who embraces accountability
- Someone who is self-motivated and has a growth mindset
- You have a natural curiosity as to why things are done the way they are, and how they can be improved
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org